Why join us?
We are a group of passionate techies, creative artists and a bunch of live wires working together to make Human Computer Interface as simple and easy, as interacting with a human being. On a daily basis, we solve problems surrounding communication and collaboration by leveraging technology. We are firm believers in the idea of changing the world and having a good time while we are at it.
At Cybernetyx, there’s never a dull moment. Our stunning office houses brilliant people who make work fun and enjoyable. All your needs at office are taken care of to make your work-life as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Be part of an incredibly fast-growing product company doing quality and meaningful work with a strong brand and highly motivated international team.
- Be able to influence and direct product development with your own ideas which will be used by millions of people across the globe.
- Top of the line laptop, 4k monitor and any accessories you want to buy to assist your workflow
- Some of the cutting-edge gadgets to play with before anyone else (Embedded AI assistants, latest 3D printers, VR and AR headsets, Neural and Mind control headsets).
- 100% Medical premiums paid for employees and for dependents
- Free daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments & Snacks, fitness classes and social events.
- Vacation as needed (no cap on days) and flexible working hours. "Fly days" to give you the flexibility you need
- Language course support
- Relocation support
- Get a chance to own equity in a company you believe in (CYBERONE Program)
- Pet Friendly environment.
- Training and Conference opportunities
Who Should Apply
- You thrive on the cutting edge of technology and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day. The tech start-up industry is where you think all the action is and where you want to be.
- You want to invest your time and work on things that make a real positive impact on the world (Read http://www.tristanharris.com/tag/time-well-spent/).
- You are passionate about craftsmanship and care about great design in your code and technical architecture as well
- You enjoy taking ownership and collaborate with teams from idea generation to execution and are data driven with user feedback to continually drive engagement and experience.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced, cross functional product centric environment and can respond to urgent requests. You enjoy moving quickly and prototyping new features (Agile/Growth Mindset)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and ideally write some code outside of work from time to time (if you don’t have time because of family obligations etc., we totally get it).
- Contributions to open source projects or demonstrable participation in software communities is a huge plus.
- Have problem solving abilities and can work with teams.
- B.Tech (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field from Premier Institutes.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in C++
- Proficiency in C++, with strong knowledge of the Language specification, Class Library, QT UI Design, Multithreading.
- Design, develop, modify, and test software needed for Cybernetyx's Human Computer Interface(HCI) products using C++, Linux; API design.
- Design software system to support new product features or improve performance, maintainability, cost and testability
- Support, maintain, and upgrade Cybernetyx's codebase
- Understand and resolve technical issues
- Estimate, measure and improve performance and correctness in Cybernetyx systems
- Contribute to discussions on company processes and product directions.
- Cooperate with teams about other critical software interfaces, and work closely with our test engineers in the product and system test departments.
- Applying algorithms and core computer science concepts to real world systems
- Skill with large-scale software systems
- Source control and build tools, such as Git and CMake
- Expertise in operating systems Windows / Linux/ MacOS
- Experience in Object Oriented Application development.